Tuesday 7 January 2014

Michael Bay Funny Video :)

 Michael Bay created the funny video of the Day at CES 2014! Out there to promote Samsung's "Curved 105-inch UHD TV", Bay ran out of words, ideas and finally the stage when asked about the product. The reason - a failing teleprompter, a not so prompt Samsung rep and finally leaving behind an awestruck and aghast audience.

No there's a reason some people stay behind the camera. The Transformer 4 director just provided an excellent one! Watch Michael Bay's CES 2014 video to know about it.

Watch Michael Bay bail out funny video at CES 2014




This is what Bay has to say on his blog about the embarrassing experience!
"Wow! I just embarrassed myself at CES - I was about to speak for Samsung for this awesome Curved 105-inch UHD TV. I rarely lend my name to any products, but this one is just stellar. I got so excited to talk, that I skipped over the Exec VP's intro line and then the teleprompter got lost. Then the prompter went up and down - then I walked off. I guess live shows aren't my thing."

However to my mind Bay's mini-meltdown is has created more awareness about the product and Samsung should pay Bay more for the embarrassment as well as the extra publicity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nintendo Switch Online Rare and Retro Games - How to use them

Here are some rare Nintendo Switch games that have become sought-after collector’s items. These games are not only valuable but also hold a ...