Thursday 11 January 2024

What is the Superb Owl?

 Believe it or not the Superb Owl is a much searched info this time of the year. No prizes for guessing why! There are even Superb Owl Tees and graphics which interest many, but that is another story.  Before I write about the ..err Superb Owl, let me tell you I had a very scary encouter with one big superb owl recently. An owl attacked me. It was at a beautiful touristy place at Wales. There was this guy who looked like Hagrid standing at the entrance. After taking a pic of the owl, I slipped him a pound as a tip. He then thought maybe I could have a better photo and moved the owl behind me. That huge beast screeched and literally smacked me on my neck. I swear I still have the tingling on the back of my neck and brain scrambles when I remember the incident. But it was a superb owl to be sure. Magnificent, proud, huge, with scary intelligent eyes. I just wish it wasnt owned by anyone and was a free bird!

Here is a picture of that Superb Owl!


Isnt it a beautiful bird? Just look at those eyes and talons. I wouldnt mind having it with me as a companion!

Now more about Superb Owls. This freaky typo search has turned into a phenomenon with #SuperbOwlSunday trending on its own. From barn, tawny, elf, snowy we have learnt about these creatures from our HP, their slender legs, fierce talons. Wise owl sayings dont seem out of place when one looks into those beady eyes that seem to see all.

Hope you have your own Superb Owl days and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nintendo Switch Online Rare and Retro Games - How to use them

Here are some rare Nintendo Switch games that have become sought-after collector’s items. These games are not only valuable but also hold a ...